If you love lemons when you love them, here are two great combinations.
Materials required: 3 eggs (room
1 cup powdered sugar
½ cup liquid oil
2 + ½ cup flour
½ pack of baking powder
1 packet of vanilla
1 lemon zest and juice
1 cup of walnut divided into large pieces
½ cup raisins
Making lemon cake:
1. We set the oven to 170 ºC.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon of flour and spread it all over the surface.
3. Beat the room temperature egg and sugar with a mixer for 3 minutes.
4. Add lemon juice and liquid oil in the order of 200 minutes until the sugar is completely melted.
5. We mix the flour, baking powder and vanilla together with a metal spoon into the egg mixture.
6. Finally, add the walnut, raisin and lemon rind and mix gently until it is integrated into the dough.
7. Sprinkled with flour poured to our mold in a pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes without opening the door open the oven.
8. After removing from the oven, we serve by cutting and slicing the wire on the grid.
Similar Articles :