Food storage methods, How to keep food to maintain the same flavor for a long time? Here are ways to keep food healthy with tricks
Which of us, put the garbage bag next to the refrigerator and the one who did not throw the rotting, “It was a pity!” Is the money given to the bags we carry? The questions should always be cooked in the freezer months ago, whether or not to eat molded cheese should be put on our minds. Here are tips on how to keep your food fresh for longer and how long they should be consumed. If you pay attention to the suggestions here, you will find that you are wasting less food.
Your refrigerator reflects you Buz
Always store milk on the inner shelves of the refrigerator. Things stored in the cupboard cover come into contact with hot air every time you open the cover and become deteriorated more quickly. You must consume the milk container no later than 3 days after you open the milk container. Ice cream may remain fresh in the freezer for 2-4 months. Yogurt should be consumed within 7 days after purchase. You can keep the butter intact in the refrigerator for 1 month and in the freezer for 6 months after wrapping the stretch film tightly so as not to air.
* İzmir tulumu, mihaliç, old cheddar cheese and hard cheese such as hellim hen air tightly wrapped in the refrigerator for 3-4 weeks without losing the freshness can stop.
* If the cheese is moldy, 1-2 cm thick moldy area to cut and thoroughly clean after eating no harm.
* Fresh cheddar cheese, cheeses such as tongue cheese, 3-4 weeks after opening the package, cream cheese for 2 weeks in the refrigerator maintains its freshness.
Fish and other seafood
* You must buy the seafood immediately before you finish the purchase. You should also consume within 2 days.
* Fresh seafood can be stored for up to two days in the refrigerator in a sealed, tightly closed container.
* Put the frozen seafood in the original package in the freezer as soon as you arrive home. When you use it in the refrigerator, cold water or microwave can be dissolved in the oven.
Do not eat frozen products that have expired. Otherwise, these foods will be toxic.
Vegetables and fruits
* Fruits not in advance, wash when you eat. Because moisture accelerates decay.
* Do not hold fruits and vegetables together. Because some fruits produce ethylene gas, which in turn leads to more rapid deterioration of the vegetables.
* Vegetables and fruits can be stored in the refrigerator in perforated containers.
* Many fruits and vegetables must be stored in the refrigerator. However, some are better at staying at room temperature. Tomatoes, potatoes, garlic and onions are vegetables that should not be put in the refrigerator. These vegetables and fruits should be placed in air perforated containers, not in direct sunlight. In If you do not consume the bananas within 2-3 days, store them in the refrigerator. If their shells become black, they will remain hard for longer.
* Put the mushrooms in the paper bag in the refrigerator. Keeping in an airtight container causes moisture and shrinkage.
* Vegetables such as artichoke, asparagus and celery should be stored in the refrigerator in order to prevent the water to lose its freshness.
* Buy the latest meats while shopping. Always place them in a separate bag so that the meat does not become contaminated with other foods.
* Store meat between 2 and 4 degrees in the coldest part of the refrigerator. Put the raw meat on a plate and place it in a plastic bag so that its water does not flow into the other food. If you will not consume within 1-2 days after receiving the meat, wrap the meat package once in aluminum foil (the meat should not come into contact with the aluminum foil) and place it in the freezer and write the date you packed on it.
* Follow the storage instructions on meat packs. If you don’t remember when you put it in the closet, throw away the meat!
* Red raw meat in the refrigerator lasts no more than 3-4 days. Sausage and salami are based on 5 days after opening the package, smoked meats for 1 week.
* Red meat can be stored in the freezer for 6-12 months, sausage and salami 1-2 months. Freezing smoked meat is not a good idea.
* If you can not consume all of the minced meat, you can store in deep freezer by fusing and dividing into small containers. Even if you roast onions, it will give you a lot of time to cook.
* If you do not freeze, you must consume the chicken before the date of use.
* Cooked turkey or chicken meat should be consumed or frozen within 3-4 days. Chicken and turkey meat can be stored in the freezer for 9-12 months.
If the electricity is interrupted: You must keep the cupboard doors closed when the power is cut off to delay heating of the food in the refrigerator or the freezing of the freezers. It can keep food cold for 4 hours without opening the refrigerator door. When the freezer is fully charged, it can keep the contents in the freezer for up to 24 hours with 48 hours, half full. If the ice in the freezer is thawed, drink the food inside immediately. Eggs: Pay attention to the expiration date when buying eggs. Store in the middle or bottom shelf of the refrigerator inside the original package. The temperature at the lower shelves varies less than the upper shelves. Eggs last up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator. Solid scrambled eggshell can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days for 1 day, egg whites for 4 days and egg yolks for 2 days in a tightly closed container.