Does not reduce fever, pain does not treat pain, does not treat!
World Health Organization, especially international health institutions and physicians around the world are struggling against the use of uncontrolled antibiotics. Community awareness is very important in this struggle. Here are some vital information:
– Antibiotics are effective only for bacteria. It cannot treat infections caused by viruses.
– No fever. Only the antibiotics used in appropriate doses and forms are reduced because the disease is the source of the disease and the infection is eliminated.
– It won’t help the flu and the cold.
– It won’t relieve pain. Nasal discharge does not relieve cough.
– It does not prevent the flu and cold to pass to others.
– Does not affect the physician without using the advice. When used widely and incorrectly, resistance develops rapidly. When resistance develops, the main effect cannot be effective in the treatment of infections caused by the bacteria we expect.
– Uncontrolled kidney and liver functions are affected negatively.
– “Super-infection” and the disease is deepening. For example, after a simple upper respiratory infection, diseases such as pneumonia, sinusitis or tympanic inflammation may develop.
– Yellowing teeth in children. Anemia and asthma are triggered.
– Children’s growth process is blocked.
Similar Articles :